Here is my final digipak. I have included also included a flipped version to show you how it would be printed. I feel I have created a digipak that shows the indie pop genre through the use of nature and faded effects. I spent time tweaking little bits of the digipak to create a final product I am pleased with. I am pleased with how the different sections turned out and think they all go together well. I refereed to my plan through out the making of my digipak however made changes to my ideas as I went because I was able to try lots of different things to see what looked best. I decided to include a message from the artist on the first page you see, to show audiences the importance of the connection with the artist. The indie pop genre is often intimate and many artists of this genre do small personal gigs. I thought having this personal touch on the first flap was important for the audience. I made sure I included twitter and website links because of how digital music sharing is. This could help to boost sales of the album and make the artist more well known and connected with fans through personal pages like Twitter. Indie pop songs are normally very well made and used to communicate deeper messages. This is why I included a short quote about the making of music, to show how important music is to the artist.


No comments:
Post a Comment