Labels
- 1) Research (17)
- 2) Planning (19)
- 3) Construction (13)
- 4) Final Products (3)
- 5) Evaluation (5)
Friday, 22 November 2013
Digipak Creation
This shows the creation of my digipak. I took screen shots of each stage to show how I made decisions about the digipak. I used tools on pages to change the images and texts to make sure the final product would be the best of my ability. I feel I kept a theme through out the digipak which makes it look professional using editing techniques on this program. I made changes to many things after asking lots of peoples opinions on what worked well and what didn't. For example I used lyrics at first on one of the flaps of the page. I got feedback saying that this didn't really show much on the album, so I then changed this to a quote about the creation of music which worked better.
Labels:
3) Construction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment