Labels
- 1) Research (17)
- 2) Planning (19)
- 3) Construction (13)
- 4) Final Products (3)
- 5) Evaluation (5)
Sunday, 10 November 2013
Photo Shoot
This was the first photo shoot I did in order to create the advert poster and digipak. I took inspiration from the mood board for the video to create something that related to the music video we would create to make the whole advertising campaign look professional. I went to a local stream side in order to get the natural, outdoor feel. This natural feeling of the photos fits in well with the relaxed genre of indie pop. It is also a very down to earth location, which doesn't distance the artist from the audience. This is a key part of representing an artist from the indie pop genre. I ensured the artist was wearing fairly normal, everyday clothing. I did this in order to create a friendly, easy to get on with nature of the artist. I think this is important when creating an image of an artist from this genre, because that is what many of the audiences are looking for. I went through all these photos and picked out ones that look better and discussed the strengths and weaknesses of using each photo for different parts of the digipaks. This made the contruction easier.
Labels:
3) Construction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment